About This Course
This course would expose learners on how digitalization has fundamentally changed the way enterprises operates which also affecting their business models and supply chain dynamics. The course would allow learners to manage and ties together strategy, innovation and organizing digitalization agenda in more concrete ways by considering the following:
• Enterprises’ digital logic, which impacts all levels of organizational life including strategies, business models and competencies.
• Core operational challenges for organizations building on a digital logic and business model transformation
• Digitalization governance and dynamic capabilities,
• Digital and business platforms, digital transformation, risk, and value creation.
• Digitalization strategic implementation and monitoring
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suraya Miskon
Suraya Miskon has a background in Computer Science majoring Information Systems and obtained her PhD from Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. She teaches and conducts research in the field of Information Systems. She earned Oracle Certified Associate Oracle Database 11g Administrator and Professional Technologist from Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT). She is member of Association for Information Systems (AIS), AIS Malaysia Chapter and IEEE. She has published over 70 fully refereed articles in internationally recognised journals and conferences, and has contributed several chapters to published books. She also actively involve in research and consultancy in business analytics requirements, ICT strategic planning, business intelligence and dashboard requirements.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Siti Sophiayati Yuhaniz
Dr. Siti Sophiayati Yuhaniz is an Associate Professor at Razak Faculty of Technology and Informatics (RFTI), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She received her PhD from the University of Surrey, United Kingdom in 2008, in the area of Artificial Intelligence. She is active in the research field of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Big Data Analytics.